How long have you got?
- Nothing to do with heights. So that means, hot air ballooning, bungee jumping, climbing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, or mountains above three meters in height. Should I go on?
- Wear a mini skirt. Been there, wore the skirt. Knees now say no. Enough said.
- Have dinner with any member of the Australian Liberal Party (equivalent of USA’s Republican Party). It would end in mass murder.
- Marry Prince Charles.
- Eat an eyeball.
- Tell my children which one is my “favourite”. (I am so self centred that I am actually my favourite! It would break their hearts to know…actually, I think they do already!)
- Travel around Australia with Mr FD in a caravan. (That idea has divorce court written all over it!)
- Run through the jungle (Ooopps, that one slipped in, Mr FD is listening to Credence Clearwater Revival in the next room). I would never “run” anywhere, full stop.
- Take up line dancing.
- Get a tattoo. I am sorry, I just think they look sad on old people, and we all get old sometime. Saggy, baggy, faded.
- Holiday with a sister in law.
What things would you never do?